Monday

Turquoise!

We recently talked about our favorite jewelry brands, however, being the jewelry fanatic I am I wanted to talk about my favorite jewelry trend which is turquoise. The new turquoise pieces coming out are unique, colorful, have a fun hippie feel and are perfect for spring and summer. When temperatures soar and all you're willing to wear is a simple tank and shorts large turquoise statement jewelry is the perfect way to add style to any outfit quickly and easily. Fortunately, there is no lack of it either. On a shopping trip this weekend I saw many beautiful expensive turquoise pieces as well as equally pretty pieces at places like Forever 21. I personally bought a large turquoise statement necklace from Nordstrom that I can already sense will be my summer obsession.







Jamie Killin