Monday

Rompers!

I have been super into rompers lately, so I just want to talk about why I love them. I always think of the little girls, 5 of 6 years old, running around and playing in the dirt wearing cute little rompers. It’s the epitome of playfulness, regardless of the fact that the romper is being worn by a toddler! Being worn by a teenage girl, I still see the playfulness and carefree vibe, but they’re also super girly too. I love ruffles, florals, and extra girly touches, and rompers have all three covered perfectly.

I remember a few summers ago Katy Perry said in an interview that rompers were going to be hot that season, and they still are. They stand the test of time and look modern, as well as look vintage and 50’s if you do it right. You can either dress them up to look 50’s costume-like, more sophisticated, or like easy beach-wear. 

Rompers are the easiest way to make a quick and adorable outfit. They’re like putting on a simple dress and grabbing a pair of perfect shoes, and voila! 



You’re beautiful!
Ashley Rae