Monday

Graduation Dress!




My current dilemma is between a neutral and a bold color. I want something cute, yet sexy, conservative but not too conservative. I've been searching for the perfect dress for like a month already and you would think I would've found something by now. After searching on shopbop, shopstyle, nordstrom, bloomingdales, bergdorfs, saks and barneys I've come down to two. While I really wanted to do a floral, picking the prefect dress also became hard with patterns. So here are my two options. I adore purple and this Naven dress is perfect for dressing up and for going out afterward. For my second choice, a little more conservative, I have a picture of the back because it's my favorite part. This Alice+Olivia dusty pink dress is what I had originally chosen but there may be a discretion in size since it seems they have ran out of zeros. So should I go for bold or go for nude?

Stay classy and fabulous darling fashionistas,

Jacqueline Valle