Monday

30 Day Style Challenge: Defeated

My faithful followers,

I am sorry to inform you that I have in fact failed at my style challenge. I am not one to normally back down to a challenge, especially when I am publicizing it for all to see, but there is just no possible way for me to continue the challenge.

I seriously began to have anxiety about getting dressed because I was stressed about wearing one item more than another or just really not having enough variety in my day to day style.

I am very sad to say that I have truly let myself down. When I began this journey I laughed at those who doubted me, but turns out I should have listened to them, as this is just impossible for me.

But I did make it 15 days, which to me is pretty amazing so I am congratulating myself on that achievement. At least I know that if I go on vacation for two weeks I can definitely pack light and still be fashionable!

So for now I end this challenge in defeat, but I promise to continue shopping to enhance my wardrobe and hopefully not too far in the future I will be able to attempt the style challenge again.

Cortney Kaminski
President