Monday

30 Days of Style

As a fashionista, the one thing I find most horrifying is actually re-wearing an outfit. I know . . . how can anyone possibly not wear an outfit twice? But I have actually found a solution to the problem by archiving my closet and constantly purchasing new items so that I can go nearly 5 months without a single repeat.

My closet archive is probably the most crucial piece of the solution, as without it there is no way I could remember the last time I wore something, as I forget what I ate for breakfast by dinner time.

On the other hand, the constant purchasing of clothing, shoes and accessories have began to take a toll of my strict college budget. I actually find myself skipping meals to save a few dollars so that I can purchase the latest Sam Edelman wedges.

With all that being said, I decided I have to put this ridiculous cycle to an end. Which brings me to ’30 Days of Style’.

For this fashion challenge, I have picked out ten basic items from my closet and those are the only items I am able to wear for the next month.

The 10 items I have chosen.
I have also included in the guidelines of the challenge that along with the ten items pictured above, I can also add accessories including jackets, sweaters, tights, belts, hats, shoes, jewelry and headbands.

I personally do not think this will be too bad. But, when I have brought this up to other people who know me, they scoff and tell me they will pray for me. No worries though, as I have confidence in myself, and I know that even though this may be slightly tough, I can definitely do it!

So please join me on this journey for the next month as I attempt to only wear the above items in 30 unique ways!

Cortney Kaminski
President