Wednesday

Revlon's fresh new faces

The lovely Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde will soon be gracing ads, magazines, billboards, and commercials all over the world with their gorgeous faces and fresh personalities. And, if I am allowed to be frank, I don't think anyone will complain.
Brian Dowling/AP IMAGES; Jason Merritt/Getty Images

These two beauties have been chosen by the American cosmetics line Revlon to be their global beauty ambassadors. They will also be appearing in the up and coming Revlon campaign which will begin running in early 2012. The duo's first campaign is said to be for a new nail enamel line and color cosmetics line. 

"I have been familiar with Revlon for as long as I can remember," said Stone in a statement. "I vividly recall my mom wearing Revlon makeup and I remember getting to the age when I was finally able to wear Revlon myself."

For Wilde, she's excited to be part of doing some good for women. Not only will the two flaunt their beauty, but they will also participate in Revlon's fundraising efforts that gear towards helping women's health issues.

"I have always admired Revlon and their commitment to giving women the confidence and tools they need to feel beautiful, both inside and out," said Wilde. "Creatively, Revlon has never been afraid to push the envelope, which is important to me. I also love that they use their tremendous recognizability around the world to do good as one of the industry's biggest champions of women's health. It's exciting to join a company with a big heart and big ideas!"



Stone and Wilde could not be the more perfect pick for Revlon. I am patiently awaiting this new campaign as it will definitely be something to admire.


Haley Buntrock
Vice President