Tuesday

30 Days of Style: Week Two

I'm not going to lie to you, this second week was definitely trying for me. To start off I lost one of my ten items, my black skirt, and therefore had to work with only nine pieces, which was no fun! But on top of that the challenges of weather came into play. You see, when I picked my items I assumed it was going to stay hot for at least a few more weeks, then this chilling weather seeped in and caught me slightly off guard. I found myself scrambling to find some chic tights to add to my warmer items, as my morning walk to class was quite nippy. But in the end I found my skirt!! Apparently my sister decided to "borrow" it without my permission. I am still debating if having a sibling your size is more of a plus or more of a hassle...

A hint of zebra for mundane Monday. 
Pops of pink pink pink!
My goth attempt, with a splash of pink.
Brrr, mama I need a bigger jacket!
Houndstooth - my favorite print!
When I grow up, I wanna be a flamingo.
Business chic for a day of meetings.
Cortney Kaminski