Tuesday

30 Days of Style: Week One

I have completed seven full days of my style challenge and I have to say, it wasn't too bad! I was able to layer a few items to create some new looks, and added some different shoes for each occasion. I do have to admit though, these outfits this week were on the simple side, very minimal and casual. I think I was just in a moody blur all week and it was shown through my wardrobe choices, but not to worry as I have a few bold outfits tossing around in my head for this upcoming week! Throughout the week I wore eight of the ten items I have chosen for the challenge, along with accessories including: black belt, pink belt, bandeau bralette and glasses [well I guess glasses aren't exactly an accessory, but more of a necessity for hours of typing at a computer screen]. Anyways, here are the photos from my first seven days of my style challenge, I hope you enjoy!

Casual look for a day of classes.
Geeky chic day of exams.
Let there be rain celebratory look!
Pom Pom in my hair, sparkles everywhere look.
Glamourous yet casual look for a dinner with friends.
A day of shooting and interviewing means animalistic prints.
Sunday, a look for laundry and errands.
Cortney Kaminski
President