Monday

It's What's Underneath That Counts...

Something that I am absolutely obsessed with (and hope every one else is as well) is adorable and fun matching lingerie sets. Not only does having on cute under garments make our confidence boost, but it also truly completes our look, even if the public eye doesn't see it. While many people forget to take time in putting lingerie together with an outfit, I try my best to stay classy with it and live by the idea of not wearing anything I wouldn't want shown on the cover of the LA/NY times. On the other hand, lingerie is an opportunity to show an alternate side to your fashion sense and overall look, so don't be afraid to try new things! Some of my favorite all time lingerie stores range from bourgeois priced to very chic and affordable, but if you plan to wear something often I suggest you invest well and splurge a little. Below are some cute seasonal looks, and my all time favorite pieces.
 Cute & seasonal Gilly Hicks.
 Classic garter and thigh highs.
 The must have Victoria's Secret 'Pink' 8 way push up bra (priced around $36.00)
 
 The red hot Agent Provocateur classic.
Modern lingerie, trendy tops!

Cheers, Alex.