Saturday

Tom Ford


While Tom Ford is mostly known for his menswear and only dabbling with a few designs for women when working with Gucci, his spring/summer 2011 collection is introducing his own line of womenswear! When looking in this month's issue of Vogue a jewel covered blazer caught my eye and it turned out to be one of Ford's new designs. I am obsessed with this collection from what I have seen so far and am anxious to see whether he will continue creating such stunning designs for women.



This dress is one of the many reasons I have fallen in love with Tom Ford's new collection. The tailored fit and the low cut make this design look professional with a sensual edge. I love that the low cut neckline meets with the bow across the front; I think the bow adds for a wonderful transition and all around emphasizes the designs capability to flatter her figure. 

Much like the blazer I saw in Vogue, this cover is spectacular and is a great representation of Ford's new women's collection. Again, I love the low cut blouse and the large pendant necklace. This new line has an edgy aura to it and I am absolutely in love. 




<3Katie Mykleseth