Friday

My favorite slippers!


It may not be brand new to the runway, but these iconic shoes come out with new lines every season.

Ugg Australia has a variety of slippers, boots and even designer shoes. Take a look at their classic line.


Although I usually wore my Uggs because it’s cold and blustery out, some wear their Uggs to the beach!
I can’t say this is something that I would ever do, but it does look pretty comfy-cozy!

A new collaboration has even taken place with Jimmy Choo. The purpose is said to, “create boots that were not only functional but that were also singular works of arts.” The styles for these are similar to the original Ugg Boot with an added design stud or fringe for an extra emphasis!

 


Uggs will probably always be around. They conform to new trends while still setting themselves apart with their unique style and purpose.

I know myself I have at least two pair of Uggs; one pair of boots and one pair of moccasins. If your thinking that summer is just right around the corner and it’s too late to get a pair of Uggs, think again. This summers’ line offers a fresh take on color and comfort!!


Always,
<3Jordee