Monday

I'm Chuck Bass

One of America's favorite hit teen dramas, Gossip Girl, is infamous for the some of the best fashion seen on television today. Some may argue that Blair Waldorf or Serena Vanderwoodsen have the best outfits on the show, but I say otherwise. Chuck Bass, played by the handsome Ed Westwick, definitely knows what's up when it comes to his clothing. You can always see him dressed to kill on the show, usually wearing nice suits and other formal attire. When I think of a suit I think of black and white and nothing else to it. Chuck Bass always defies the stereotype, spicing up his wardrobe with different colors and his own unique style.





Chuck Bass always means business, whether it be in his work, love life, or closet. I completely recommend that guys use him as inspiration on how to dress. 'Til next time, fashionistos/as!

XOXO,
Gossip Girl
Noel Escobar