Monday

The Devil Wears Prada

One classic movie I will never grow sick of is The Devil Wears Prada. I love all the actors and actresses in it, the timeless lines and the fantastic wardrobe. Patricia Field creatively stretched the wardrobe budget to create couture looks and partnered with many designers and brands to make the movie completely fashionable, as it should be since it centers around a fashion magazine.

Anne Hathaway started out a little frumpy in the beginning of the movie, but completely transformed into my fashion idol. Not only do I want to work for a fashion magazine one day, but I would love to look as fantastic as she does also. Here are some of my favorite looks:

So jealous of the over the knee boots, mini, and blazer combination!

Would die for this sleek white jacket and thin gloves!

The emerald green coat with leopard trim is amazing!

The bold red lips made this evening look gorgeous and dramatic!

If I could shop in the closet of this movie's set my life would be complete,

Cortney Kaminski