Monday

Betsey Does Valentine's Day

Being a girl who absolutely adores the color pink I feel Valentine's Day is my day! Boyfriend or not, it's just a fun day that everyone wears pink and acts disgustingly lovey-dovey. All the pink decorations are so cute and each year I add more to my collection, which in the end could be bad as my place will look like Valentine's Day on steroids year round...But anyways, I truly love this holiday even with the whole "don't you feel so alone because you are the only single person left in the world!" idea being pushed at me. But I don't, because I have amazing friends and chocolate that is way better than any guy!

This year I have decided against wearing a dress and have opted for a unique top and jeans combination. I chose my black tulle Betsey Johnson top with the hot pink satin bow and I am going to pair it with a pair of dark washed True Religion jeans. The top is enough of a statement without too much jewelry so I am planning on wearing some simple black earrings, a few bracelets and rings, and some adorable heels! This outfit is easy to move in, as I plan on rocking it in an FJC Just Dance off, and is still super cute at the same time. 



Remember ladies, if your not a dress girl don't force yourself to be just because it is Valentine's Day. A cute outfit can be made with anything, just be creative!


Cortney Kaminski