Monday

500 Days of Zooey Deschanel

One of my all time favorite movies is hands down 500 Days of Summer. It is such a sweet story about love and it is accompanied with such a darling wardrobe. The wardrobe was full of vintage and I loved every second of it. I have never been a huge fan of vintage until I saw this movie.


Zooey Deschanel is jaw-dropping gorgeous all the time. With her dark hair, thick bangs, and bright blue eyes she is a classic beauty. In this movie, she especially wowed audiences with her effortlessly chic style. Everything she wore was classic with vintage undertones. Waistlines were high, hemlines were long, and shoes were flat. It screamed 1940s. From all the ruffles, to her bowed headbands, to her simple frocks this is my favorite film wardrobe and it continues to inspire me daily. Due to her amazing blue eyes, in the film Zooey was mostly seen in light, pale shades of blue and it was a great compliment to her dark hair and fair skin. She is not only breathtaking in this movie but in real life too. I am currently on the hunt for the perfect blue, ruffled frock.



Don't be afraid of vintage,
Haley Buntrock