Monday

¡Olé Olé!

¡Hola fashionistas! I took a look at my roots today, and I came to realize that Spain is not only good at soccer, but they've got great fashion sense, too!

First let me tell you about some "caliente" trends I saw in Spain's major designer lines. Spain's been thinking big with their flowy, over-sized, mesh shirts and pants, giving us some breathing room and lots of sex appeal. Light scarves have been a common factor in many outfits, working as good accessories options, without suffocating us on those warmer days. The colors are bold this season, with many reds, blues, greens, purples, blacks, and whites all around. And of course we can't forget about thick, open-toed sandals for the beachy look.






I'm absolutely in lush with Spain's designers, but the one that really caught my eye this season was designer Francis Montesinos. His clothing (as seen above) really embodies the Spaniard culture, with his combos resembling native flamenco dancers. His use of spicy, latin flavor prints and use of luscious colors really makes his designs pop when they come down the catwalk. Bravo, amigo.

To see more of Spain's best, check out Fashion from Spain under the "catwalks" tab.

Hasta Luego,
Noel Escobar