Tuesday

Tie-dye Hair-Ties

 

This week, I'd like to introduce to you the most amazing hair tie in the planet. I was turned to it a couple years back, and have never bought another type of hair tie ever again. They're made from some perfect material that doesn't leave dents in your hair. So, its like you were never wearing one in the first place! I wear these all the time because they leave my hair looking the way it would if I wouldn't have had a hair tie in. What's also cool about them is that they're very hippie-esque. You can probably find solid colors on shopbop.com but the ones I get are tie-dye. And if you don't want to wear it in your hair, you can also wear it as a bracelet. You can find your fix of these wonderful hair-ties at planet blue. I know they have the boutiques in Los Angeles but you can also find it online at shopplanetblue.com. If you're looking for any other prints, theres cheetah and they also have neutral colors. Bop Bijoux creates ones that are more for a fall/winter type of season while planet blue has a summer/spring type of line. Either way, you'll be styling a good hair-do and bracelet whichever way you decide to go.

Stay Classy & Fabulous my darling fashionistas,

Jacqueline Valle