Sunday

Fur for the holidays

Ok, first off (since I don't want PETA on my tail) I'm not advocating anyone drop a fortune on a mink style or rabbit fur hat, I'm just loving the look of fur recently and winter is really the only time that you can pull it off without looking too ridiculous. In fact, I'm adamantly against using animals in the name of fashion-- faux fur only please!
I use to hate fur pieces, but this was usually because the people who wore them wore it in excess or just in tacky combinations. Fur should add a touch of sophistication and luxury to your holiday look not make you resemble the animal of your garment.

A cropped fur jacket would be the perfect topper for a cocktail dress and add some extra warmth.
Forever21- $24.80

Some fur trimmed boots could become your new favorite pair of shoes for these nippy winter months.
Nasty Gal Vintage: $58 

A fur muffler adds instant chic without any effort.
ASOS- $37.93

Brave the cold in this coat that marries the winter trench coat trend with the fur trend in one.
Urban Outfitters- sale $89


Or stay in and enjoy your cocoa in these comy fur and knit socks.
Forever21- $5.80

Wishing everyone a warm and pleasant holiday! I will write again after the much needed break :)
-holly