Sunday

Park & Cube

I went through a phase almost two years ago when I just discovered blogging and spent hours looking through different fashion blogs, however, now I only read one or two because I tend to be very particular when it comes to blogs. My favorite fashion blogs are written by bloggers who post their own personal style not just internet snap shots, they have unique tastes, and take risks. Also, it doesn't hurt to have nice quality pictures and a clean layout. Overall, I look for something in fashion blogs that I can't get in a magazine or a Google search.

Today I would consider Shini Park from "Park & Cube" to be my favorite fashion blogger.
I love everything about her blog: its minimal layout, high-res pictures, entertaining posts and innovative style. Shini regularly posts pictures of her day to day looks. She often attends fashion events and visits designer boutiques of which she photo-documents for her blog. I'm never disappointed when I visit Park & Cube :)

And what better time than now to highligt Shini's blog which had its 2 year anniversary just 6 days ago (November 22nd)!
Shini Park's Fashion Evolution:  

November 2008
November 2009
November 2010
Hope everyone stops by her blog and has a great week!
-holly