Sunday

Function AND Fashion

Here is my look for the week, not only because I liked the look but because I think I literally wore this shirt at least five times this week! I just bought it from Buffalo Exchange for $16 and I feel like I have already gotten my money's worth. The shirt encompasses fashion and function because it is perfect for these in-between summer and winter days Arizona likes to have with its bat wings and loose fit.
Large shirts over leggings is a great look (if you do it right), but I would really love to see more girls trying to large shirt over skirt look! Not only is it really comfortable (no more sucking in for tight shirts stuffed inside your skirt!), but it is also very appealing, especially when paired with cute jewelry and statement shoes! Hope you like the look!
-Andrea