Tuesday

Wishing It Were Fall

We finally had some weather here in Arizona today. The overcast and light drizzling was much needed. Why is it still so dang hot here? I need it to be fall. I need my sweaters, and boots, and scarves, and blazers. I live for fall fashion. As i was browsing InStyle magazine online I came across the 8 Must Haves For Fall, did you hear that ladies? The 8 Must Haves!

1. Faux Fur Vest. It adds a layer of sophistication to any outfit! 
 2. Cargo Pants. These are one red hot item for fall! I personally like the olive/army green ones, but a nice slate colored pair would be a great addition to anyones fall wardrobe!


3. Floral Dress. Darker colors would be ideal for fall. Layered easily with a chunky cardigan, tights, and clogs. One word: yummy!

4. Leather Jacket. Leather is ideal for fall! Not to mention, this is one thing that will never really go out of style! It is also great way to do the hard-soft combo, as seen on Nicole Richie.

5. Knit Sweater. Nothing screams fall like this chunky cardigan seen on Rihanna. 
 6. Parka. Now coming in slimmer fits, Parkas are coming back and making a statement this fall! However, it never gets cold enough here in AZ for a Parka so hopefully I will be able to visit some snow this winter because I think the Parka is Hot!
 7. Fuller Skirts. Hemlines are rising and skirts are getting fuller! And I am in love! Full skirts are so much fun and are perfect for fall. Pair with patterned/colored tights and boots and you are set!
 8. Animal Print Cardigan. This is so fun and is something everyone should have in their wardrobe! Lilly Allen rocks hers with a black cocktail dress. However, this can also look great with a pair of jeans and boots!
I love fall clothes. And I love all the trends for fall! I cannot wait to go shopping! Remember, fashion is fun! And clothes are fun! Stay fabulous everyone.

XOXO,
Haley B.