Thursday

Peace+ Love =Flower Child!


I am definitely all about the peace and love so of course what better way to emulate that than by being a flower child. The only thing I actually had to buy was a fringe vest for my costume because believe it or not, I already had all of that in my closet. Out of all my costumes this is my favorite because it pieced together so well with all the things I have in my closet, while the other things I compiled from things my roommates and friends have. When I showed my friend my costume, she said "You would have everything from your closet."

The best thing about this costume is that I know no one else will be wearing it. The white slouchy tee is from Vince, the high-waisted shorts are from Abercrombie & Fitch, the vest is from a costume shop, the crochet belt that i am wearing as a headpiece is from Lucky Brand and the boots are Sam Edelman. Nothing says flower child without PEACE accessories. A big necklace and earrings will do as well as some personal pieces.

Have a Happy Halloween.

and remember....

Stay Classy & Fabulous,

Jacqueline Valle