Sunday

MARCHESA








Designers Georgina and Keren's brand Marchesa has by far the most beautiful dresses in their fall collection. I couldn't figure out which one was my favorite because they were all so beautiful. In 2008. Miley Cyrus wore Marchesa to the AMA's and Sarah Jessica Parker also wore it this year in March at ShoWest in Vegas. I think it's the fact that they are so wearable for not only red carpet events but also something that you could wear to a wedding and or an evening event that you'd have to dress up nice for. These designers collections give everyone the ability to be able to wear these dresses to anything they may need to dress up for. I think thats great because, sometimes I may see beautiful gowns that I would never personally wear unless I was going to a red carpet event or an awards ceremony. So, lets thank Marchesa for a beautiful selection of ready-to-wear dresses!

These are my favorites for the Spring 2011 Collection:




Stay Classy <3 J