Sunday

How Much Should You Spend On Jeans?

For me, stylish jeans are essential for every season! Plus there are so many types of jeans that no matter what you end up needing at least # pairs so that you have some for each outfit. Lets take a look:

A Classic Bootcut by ROCK REVIVAL

A Sparkly Skinny cut by DSQUARED2

A Washed Out Distressed Look by 7 FOR ALL MANKIND

A Boyfriend Slouch by PRPS HEIRLOOM

Those are just a few of the styles, actually listing all of them would be insane, and to add that after you choose the style of denim you must choose the type of wash to wear! This is very crucial, as the wrong wash can completely ruin an outfit.

What I am really wondering is what you are willing to pay for a pair of jeans? To me, jeans are a staple to every wardrobe, and quality truly matters on them. You don't want them to not fit right or be too short, so I always invest in my jeans, its not like they don't last a super long time, I mean seriously how often do you wear jeans? If it is an everyday basis then there is most likely something wrong with your wardrobe deeper than the issue of how much to pay for your jeans. 

Anyways, according to SHINE from Yahoo! a $150 dollar pair of jeans is a good deal, scientifically proven! They state on average a person wears their jeans 428 times, so if you are spending only $0.36 each time you wear those $150 jeans! That is totally an acceptable amount to pay each time you slide into those sweet babies. This is going to be my new bargain to my parents, I mean it is scientifically proven!

Until Next Time . . . Cortney Kaminski 

Special thanks to Shine on Yahoo!