Friday

Halloween with a cheer!


For starters, lets just say I’ve always been one to dress up. For everything, we’re talking Fourth of July, Valentines Day, birthdays and so much more. So, seeing as Halloween is literally right around the corner, why wouldn’t I participate in a day solely meant for costumes?
            Now the decision of what “character” to be, was the next step in my preparation for this holiday. Costumes involving Snooki, or people from shows like “16 and Pregnant” seemed to be popular this year. But for me, I went with a classic, something sparkly with passion; a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.
            It might not be super original, but the accessories make it unique. I plan to go all out; wear big stud earrings, curl my hair, and make my eyes look huge and glistening; basically do pretty much anything to fit the mold of my costume. It’s Halloween! A girl’s got to do, what a girl’s got to do!..... Jordee Kalk.