Monday

Halloween Week!

It's almost the end of October, which seems crazy! This week in the spirit of what seems to be a lot of people's favorite holiday, our FJCers will be telling you what they will be wearing for Halloween.

Now, I know its getting cold and everyone will still be wearing itty-bitty costumes, but the fun of Halloween is being able to see everyone be something other than themselves and of course see how far some girls will go to be slutty. I contemplated on being Mary-Kate Olsen but many friends agreed that no one would be able to tell, and some would think I dressed up as myself. So, I am battling between being a sexy Pocahontas, or a hippie. I may decide on both, if the opportunity arises but for now I am at a straw between the two.

Happy Costume Hunting!

Stay Classy and Fabulous,
Jacqueline Valle