Sunday

Fav Fall Accessories!

Lately, I have been feeling very inspired by accessories. Needless to say, accessories can make an outfit and being that I am on a budget, accessories are the key to savvy girls wardrobe. Not only are accessories cheaper than purchasing a new outfit but the fall accessories are gorgeous and everywhere! Summer accessories have nothing on these fall babies. Just another reason to love Arizona in the fall! So, without further adieu, I will share my personal favorite fall accessories :)


-Bulky/chunky necklaces! I bought one from H&M a week ago and it pulls every plain outfit into a fashion statement.
-
-Decorative tights. These tights add a bit of seduction to ensembles, creating a chic/urban look. 


-Fringe. Fringe purses, clutches, necklaces, scarves, shoes, earrings...you name it.

-Wool head wraps. 
-Turquoise! This is a Leila Michaela Cushion Cabochon Ring. Ahh! Love!
-Bangles, bangles and more bangles! I personally like wearing gold bangles but these are fabulous as well!
-This is just a tie-up of the overall picture of my favorite fall accessories!
-Lindsay Jo