Thursday

Fashion dust...

Hello all!
   This is my first post :) so i'll do a short bio. My name is Margaret Hernandez I am a senior at ASU majoring in photography, originally from Denver, Colroado but I moved to AZ three years ago for school. In light of the newest topic to report on, I would like to commit myself to the improperly dressed! I am not a morning person and don't "wake up" until I have had my morning coffee, so until then I throw on whatever clothes I first see haha...trust me its as bad as it sounds!
  For a random bit of knowledge, thanks to Nylon I came across these great shoes. Vans is in the midst of creating another pair of fantastic skate inspired shoes also > inspired by Madonna, so who wouldn't love them? I have been a tom boy since I can remember, so one day I can be caught wearing oxfords then next I'll be in half cab vans>>  being an avid lover of vans I thought I'd share this link in case any other sneaker heads are out there :)  Until next time...
      http://nylonmag.com/?section=article&parid=5300