Sunday

Oscar Fashion

Okay, so this is obviously just my opinion, but...

Fabulous:
  • Maggie Gyllenhaal: I may be the only one, but from the moment I saw her dress, I fell in love. The cut, the colors, the pattern, her hair, lips, earrings, everything. Only she could pull off such quirkiness.
  • Gabourey Sidibe: She is so precious (no pun intended). The color on her was just exquisite.
  • Carey Mulligan: I hate dresses that are shorter in the front, longer in the back, but I actually liked the sweetheart neckline and embroidery (it's really little knives and forks and stuff), so it makes up for the bottom.
  • Miley Cyrus: I do not like her, but I would absolutely wear her dress. It's classy and grownup.
  • Cameron Diaz: Apparently, I'm a fan of sparkle. She looks like a golden goddess.
  • Rachel McAdams: Quirky colors and pattern, but I would so so wear this dress. Except I'd wear it solid because I'm so short, so the patterns would envelope me.
Maybe:
  • Sarah Jessica Parker: Well, I'm not so sure. I like the dress but the top shawl-thing is really bothering me. SPJ is a fashion icon, though, so I’ll let it go.
  • Tina Fey: I like it, but I've seen the cut before. I am a total fan of the color and texture, though.
  • Zoe Saldana: The dress is too busy in my taste, but I LOVE the top. I jut think it would have been better if they were two separate dresses.
Ehh:
  • Charlize Theron: Those flowers were right on her boobs, so it looked awkward. Plus, I’m not really a fan of that shade of purple.
Stay lovely,
Mary