Wednesday

Bedazzle, In or Out?

So, I don't know if this is an Arizona thing but it is definitely the first time I see it.

For the past school year 2009-2010 I've been noticing jewel encrusted jeans. I noticed some people I know own a pair, and then people around campus wearing them. Is it just me or since when did using your bedazzle kit on everything become fashionable?

It was bad enough when Ed Hardy had his vomit glitter on everything with jewels here and there to make it...um "pretty and stylish." Error on his part and error on whoever decided to make these jeans.

Yes, jeans that fit nice and make your bottoms look great are a plus, but do you really need that much attention drawn to one area by overflowing it with shiny stuff?

I mean seriously, seriously!

Maybe I am just not one to follow this ridiculous trend because I hate pants in general, but this specific trend just bothers me. Its not cute and its not stylish.

This is just as bad as when I wrote an article about leggings not being pants. Lets be real. Fashionistas stay true to yourself. Sometimes just because everyone else is wearing it, doesn't make it cute.

Stay true and fabulous!
Jacque