Thursday

Goodbye 2009!

While looking through Cosmo, and a few other mags, I saw the new spring trends of 2010 and I couldn't have been any more excited. Although, it wasn't so much what I was seeing in the glossy pages of those magazines that made me heart race with excitement. Instead, it was the promise that with the new trends of spring 2010 we will no longer have to see the fashion faux pas of 2009.

Lets take a look back shall we?

Shoulder Pads
Cool in the 80s' I guess. I do not understand why someone would want to wear something that would make them look like they have broad shoulders. Maybe that's just me.


Leggings that are made to look like jeans
I can't even explain why these are ugly, they are that bad.

Harem Pants
These keep coming back in to style again and again which baffles me. Maybe people are trying to look like Aladdin, or they want to look like they have a saggy ass.

Those may be the worst trends of 2009, even though there are many more to choose from, goodbye and good riddance!


xoxo
Christine