Tuesday

Pleather, Never Felt Better


The start of a new semester always brings interesting people to campus. Every time I have stepped foot onto the Main Campus I always see new people. With the large amount of students that attend such a big university, it allows us to see the diversity in style. Today, I wore my red Lucky Brand V-Neck Sweater Dress in Support of Haiti! I heard about it on Facebook and was hoping to see other fellow students supporting it too but, no luck. So to start off a new year, there's nothing like wearing a sweater dress, leggings and leather boots with a cropped pleather jacket. Leather jackets will always be in, so I think all you fellow fashionistas should own one sometime in your life. It is definitely a stable in a wardrobe just like the LBD. I've been seeing leather jackets as a trend for a while now every winter. They're like the west coast peacoat. While most leather jackets are in the pricey range, if they're real that is, but I've never been better without my pleather jacket from H&M. It feels like leather but its not. I wouldn't like to say its pleather cause those look hideous but this one has some special material that makes it feel like its 50% more real. Whether its pleather or leather just make sure it's fabulous enough to wear, and beautiful enough to not feel completely like a faux.


Cheers
Jacque